Important information regarding your future appointment
I have implemented a new protocol so that you can have a safe experience during your appointment. Please take a moment to read over these, so that you can be prepared for your appointment.
1. To comply with social distancing guidelines, I need to limit the number of people in the salon suite. I ask that you wait in your car until I text you to come in.
2. I kindly request that you don’t bring anyone with you to your appointment.
3. Only sealed snacks and drinks will be available.
4. If you're experiencing any symptoms of the virus, I ask that you please reschedule your appointment. As an extra precaution, I'll take your temperature with a touch-less infrared thermometer upon your arrival to the salon suite.
5. Upon arrival, I ask that you sanitize or wash your hands before the start of your appointment. Sanitizer will be provided in the salon suite as well.
6. I suggest that you bring your own mask to wear during your appointment. (If you are receiving color services, disposable is recommended) as I won’t be able to provide them for everyone.
7. I will be wearing a mask during your service.
8. I will be sanitizing my hands, my work station and tools between every guest.
9. Please, don't bring large handbags. Bring only what you need, and what can fit in your lap.
10. I'll greet you verbally. Sadly for me no hugs or handshakes.
As far as my personal schedule goes, I will not be double-booking appointments as a safety measure. This means that my schedule will be more limited than usual. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email at email@example.com
I look forward to seeing you soon!